Movie-makers have their Oscars, scientists have their Nobels, and writers have their Pulitzers. Now it’s time for senior dining professionals to get the recognition they deserve. The SDA’s awards program will ensure that the very best in this burgeoning industry receive appropriate kudos from their peers and that all senior dining professionals have something to aspire to.
We all love being recognized for our great ideas and hard work. Allow your staff to shine in competing for these awards that will gain you national recognition and the ability to market yourself as an award winning dining program. Inspire others with your innovation and culinary know-how.
SDA Awards will be presented on Tuesday, March 19th during the SDA Conference & Expo in Charlotte, NC.
Award recipient will receive:
Excellence in Operations Awards
This award is granted to a community or organization that exhibits innovation and excellence in at least one of the following categories. Communities and organizations may apply for multiple awards.
The humanitarian award will be given to the individual or community who has given back to their greater community by addressing an existing or emergent need. This award celebrates those who hear and respond to the needs of others for the betterment of something greater than themselves.
Innovation in Senior Dining Award for Industry Partners
This award is presented to an industry partner based on creation or implementation of products or services benefiting senior dining. Submissions can vary from educational support through presentation of workshops & programs or by product innovation relative to the senior dining food service industry.
1. The contest is open to all SDA members in good standing. Entries must be designed and produced by the member/organization entering the contest.
2. Entries of organization-wide promotions/menus/concepts that are for use at multiple locations, must be submitted by the organization corporate office.
3. All entries must be received by the deadline of March 30, 2018. Entries not received by the deadline will be disqualified and will not be judged.
4. Events must have occurred between January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018 to be considered. Entries for events outside this time period will be disqualified.
5. The SDA staff will review all entries upon receipt for accuracy, submission requirements, judging criteria, and completion. The SDA reserves the right to entries if deemed appropriate.
6. All entry forms must be entirely completed before submitting. Partially completed forms will not be included in judging.
7. The decision of awards by the judges are final.
8. For an entry which uses copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of others, the entrant institution must first have obtained written permission from each copyright and/or trademark owner, for the purposes reflected in the entry and for further publication and use by SDA. Certification that these written permissions have been obtained is required on the award submission entry form.
9. By entering, permission is thereby given to the Senior Dining Association (SDA) to publish and/or use in any way the material so submitted.
Please contact the SDA at 980-434-1114 or send an email to email@example.com